- DivaFit Furlough Schedule: Tue/Thu Open Gym from 11:30am - 1:30pm (bring your gov ID, no need to register ahead of time!)
- OpFit Furlough Schedule: Mon/Wed Open Gym from 11am - 1pm and Sunday/Wednesday Bootcamp! (bring your gov ID, no need to register ahead of time!)
We are working on a searchable DivaFit wiki that will be accessible from here and the DivaFit website. Stay tuned for updates!
|Session Classes||Leveled sessions, pole master sessions, or weekly workout sessions (i.e. deep flex, cardio pole, etc). These classes are offered on with the same teacher on the same day and time and can be purchased an an 8-week session|
|Class Packs||A package of 8 or 12 credits that may be used for additional session classes once a session class package has been purchased for the same session. Class packs are available for purchase in-studio on the first day of the session.|
|Specialties||Classes offered on a one-time or semi-regular basis throughout a session. Most of these classes do not require any previous experience unless otherwise noted.|
|Workshops||Specialty classes that may require previous experience and are listed in the Workshops tab of your PoleBuddy homepage.|
|Credit Type||Can use for...|
|Session|| Pole Classes
|Class Pack|| Pole Classes
Yoga & Deep Flex Classes
Silks Intro (contact studio for assistance)
|Specialties/Pole Intro|| Specialties & Yoga
*Some workshops may be eligible for Session credits. This will be noted in the description of the class.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- If a client needs to cancel their classes due to injury or pregnancy (with a doctor's note), we will extend their credits and/or money will go back onto their account depending on the situation.
- All purchases are non-transferable.
- Clients may not send a friend in their place. They will forfeit their class and their friend must pay for their own spot.
We have 2 cancellation policies: 24-hours and 8-hours. In order to generate your catch-up class, you must withdraw from class earlier than stated in the policy. You will be presented with the option to generate a catch-up class. If you do not generate this catchup when withdrawing online you will not receive a makeup credit.
- All silks classes
- All "one-off" non-weekly specialty and pole classes
- All weekly pole session classes
- All Optimal Fitness classes (bootcamp, stretch)
By the Studio
The studio may cancel classes with 3 or fewer people reigstered, when an instructor cannot teach and a sub cannot be found, and for bad weather. Students will received an email from the studio and a catch-up class will be generated for them to use during the remainder of the term.
We do not prorate sessions. If you purchase a session after the first week, you may use the additional credits for all pole and specialty classes.
Groupons purchased after April 4, 2018 are for new customers only. If you have ever taken a class at DivaFit your Groupon purchased after this date will not be honored. Please return your Groupon via Groupon to receive a refund. If you are currently a pole session member, please consider purchasing our pole class packs instead!
Groupons purchased before April 4, 2018 will continued to be honored regardless of membership status.
- If you do not already have one, set up a profile on this scheduling site.
- Call, email, or visit the studio you would like to visit more than one day before the first class you would like to attend and provide the confirmation email with your Groupon Code and name.
- The studio will redeem your Groupon and apply the credits to your account.
- You can log into your profile and sign up for any Pole Intro or Specialty (no silks) class. Your credits should automatically apply. Once you've scheduled all your Groupon credits, you will be prompted to pay for any additional classes you wish to take. Please note that if you are new to our classes, you must start in Pole Level 1 to continue taking pole classes. These classes are not part of our Groupon deal. Specialty classes may be taken without experience.
Drop-in classes can be purchased in-studio or online!
- Under the Enrolments tile, click the New Enrolment button in the top-right of the screen just underneath the tiles.
- Under the Casuals tab, navigate to the class in question.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the class name to add it to your "cart" just above the timetable.
- You can add multiple classes to your cart if you would like to enrol in multiple classes at one time.
- Click the Enrol button to the right of the class in question -OR- the Enrol button at the bottom of your cart if you added multiple classes.
- Continue through the purchase process.
- Any makeup/catch-up classes on your account will automatically be used for eligible classes.
- Leveled classes are not eligible to be purchased as drop-in classes. You must purchase a full 8-week session to enrol in our levels and have taken the previous level.
- If you wish to make a drop-in purchase in-studio the day of, please note the class may be full. Please check our schedule before coming to the studio!
- If you are just visiting or are new to the area and are looking to try out our studio, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing your previous pole experience, and we will help you find the best class that suits your skills. If you do not have one already, please create a profile in this scheduling system and add your credit card information. Once you have been cleared for a class, you will be able to book online!
- Under the Retail Tile, navigate to the Vouchers tab.
- Select the Session you would like to purchase. This gives you 8 credits for Silks or Pole classes to be used during the next/current term.
- Go through the prompts to purchase the Session.
- Only AFTER you have purchased the session can you enrol for your classes!
- Under the Enrolments tab, click the New Enrolment button in the top-right of the screen just below the tiles.
- Under the Casuals tab, navigate to the classes you would like to register for.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the class name to add it to your "cart" above the timetable.
- Find all the classes you would like to register for and add them to your cart.
- Click the Enrol button at the bottom of your cart, just above the timetable to start the registration process.
NOTE: The system will automatically add your Session credits when you go through the purchase process. If you added too many classes to your cart, you will be prompted to pay for the additional classes at the drop-in price.
Leveled Pole Classes
Because our leveled classes build upon the skills and strength gained during previous weeks, we do not recommend registering in the middle of the session. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your previous pole experience and we can help you find classes that suit your skills until the next session begins. If you are just visiting, see How do I sign up for a pole drop-in class?
Pole Master, Pole Workout, and Silks Classes
If you have permissions to take our Pole Master, Pole Workout, Beginner Silks, or Mixed Silks classes, those classes do not specifically build on previous classes and can be taken at any time. If you cannot take a full session, you can sign up for each class individually. Alternatively, if you wish to purchase the 8-week session, we offer multiples of each of these class types and you can use your remaining credits in a class of the same type.
Note: Pole Master and Pole Workout credits may be used for each other, Leveled Pole classes and Specialty credits. Silks credits may not be used for Pole classes and vice versa.
- Click the Profile tile.
- In the top-right of the page, underneath the tiles, click the Select something to do drop-down menu.
- Select Payment Methods.
- Add or update your card(s)!
Currently DivaFit only resells Pleasers dance shoes as all other vendors do not keep their systems up-to-date. You can order anything that is not on sale! Any regular-priced item they sell on their websites can be purchased for you by DivaFit.
- No shipping costs!
- Your order ships directly to the studio so you can pick it up during your next class (or anytime)!
- All proceeds will go to upgrading our studio equipment!
All Pleasers purchased through DivaFit are 10% off the retail price, plus tax. We are currently working on a "popular Pleasers" list to give you a better idea of how much your shoes will cost!
Welcome to Pole Buddy! With a new scheduling system comes new terminology! Use the cheat sheet below to see what terms mean what!
|Term||The period during which the 8-week session is scheduled|
|Enrolment/Session||A course scheduled for 8 weeks|
|Course||Type of class (i.e. Pole Master Tricks)|
|Class||What you attend, scheduled for a specific day and time|
Instructor Training Dates:
November 10th - 11th
- 8 hours, both days
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a Pole Master (or equivalent).
- Instructor training is required if you would like to audition to work as a Pole Instructor for DivaFit.
- Total Cost: $500. There is a $100 non-refundable deposit upon signup. The remainder of payment due on the first day of the training.
- Interested? Contact out owner, firstname.lastname@example.org